Experienced Oakland Personal Injury Lawyer Assists Victims
Dedicated California advocate pursues full compensation for plaintiffs
Whether you’re driving on a busy Bay Area road such as I-980 or enjoying the day at Oakland’s Splash Pad Park, someone else’s negligence can cause serious physical and financial harm. When this occurs, you deserve an attorney with an established record of obtaining justice for personal injury victims. At Haley Law Offices P.C. in Oakland, we have been asserting the rights of clients in Alameda County and throughout the region since 1955. Attorney Matthew Haley has more than three decades of experience and has been recognized by clients and peers alike as an effective and ethical advocate. Our firm represents victims and their families in a full array of cases, including litigation arising from car crashes, falls and unsafe products. No matter how you’ve been hurt, we will seek appropriate payment either at trial or through a favorable settlement.
Accomplished Bay Area litigator handles a full range of negligence cases
We work diligently to secure all available damages for the people we represent, including compensation for physical and psychological harm, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, and pain and suffering. Our firm handles a wide range of California personal injury cases, including claims relating to:
- Auto accidents — If you have been injured in an auto accident, we will investigate the circumstances and advise you on whether you should file a claim with your insurer or with the carrier for the driver who was at fault. If a lawsuit is possible, we will seek relief in court for any type of crash, including collisions involving trucks and motorcycles. Our firm also advocates for pedestrians who have been injured by motor vehicles.
- Slip and fall injuries — Failure to maintain a safe property can lead to a serious slip and fall injury. In these matters, we pursue premises liability actions to hold careless property owners accountable for hazardous conditions.
- Elder abuse — Senior citizens are vulnerable to mistreatment in nursing homes and other care facilities. Even if you only suspect that a loved one is suffering this type of elder abuse, our firm can review the situation and advise you of your legal options.
- Wrongful death — When someone is killed because of someone else’s carelessness or misconduct, we litigate wrongful death claims to help grieving family members address the financial aspect of their loss.
- Medical malpractice — Doctors and other healthcare providers must adhere to stringent professional standards. If they fall short of providing acceptable levels of care, serious harm or even death can occur. We have the resources and experience to handle the most complicated medical malpractice actions on behalf of patients who have been harmed by medical professionals.
- Animal attacks — In claims relating to dog bites and other animal attacks, California law holds defendants strictly liable for the damage that their pets do. Our firm thoroughly researches each claim to maximize the likelihood of a fair result.
- Defective products — We bring products liability claims against manufacturers, sellers and other defendants whose faulty work has led to injuries among people who used their products.
In a free initial consultation, we can examine the facts in your case and explain how the relevant law applies. There is no risk to you because our firm works on a contingency basis: you do not pay attorneys’ fees unless you receive compensation for your claim.
Knowledgeable adviser protects clients’ rights against insurance companies
Filing a personal injury claim can seem intimidating, especially when you’re seeking relief from a powerful insurance company. These defendants sometimes try to take advantage of victims who are already facing a difficult situation. Attorney Matthew Haley evens the odds for plaintiffs and makes sure that they aren’t pressured into accepting a weak settlement. Our firm has a detailed understanding of the appropriate damages and fights for a full financial recovery for clients in court or at the negotiation table.
Contact a skillful Oakland personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Haley Law Offices P.C. represents clients throughout the Bay Area in all types of personal injury matters. Please call 510-444-1881 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Oakland office. We are also available to meet you in your home or hospital room.